Tansley was part of Crich Parish until 1840, even though it was not "attached" geographically. Ashover Parish separated Crich from Tansley taking in Dethick, Lea and Holloway.
Some residents may be recorded at St Giles, (Matlock Parish) or Dethick Church (Ashover Parish).
Map of 1836
|Glovers 1833||Bagshaw 1846||Whites 1857||Harrison & Harrod 1860|
|Ashover Boundary 1777|
|1873 Landowners||1678 rents Crich & Tansley|