Photo courtesy Barbara Singleton
River Amber at Bullbridge
Photo courtesy Hugh Potter
Canal crossing rail line and road at Bullbridge
Lives of Engineers by Samuel Smiles [John Murray 1879]
Illustration of Bullbridge from an old book
Photo courtesy Ken Stinson
Stevenson's Dye Works was at the bottom of Bullbridge.
A major employer for Crich Parish.
Photo from the George Smith collection courtesy Stan Smith
Aerial View of the Dye Works taken from the top of the chimney just before it was demolished.
by George Smith in about 1945.
Photographs courtesy Crich Heritage Partnership archives
Bullbridge floods c 1931
Photo courtesy the Geoff Dawes archive
Before the demolition of this bridge
Picture the Past: the Wood Collection
Gas Lane, Bullbridge c 1931
For more photographs of Bull Bridge on Picture the Past
PICTURE THE PAST