CRICH PARISH

which consists of the villages of Crich, Fritchley and Whatstandwell

Crich Police Houses

The photographs show where Crich Police stations were.

The first was in the Market Place and is now a butcher's shop.

The second was down the Common, opposite Dial Farm.

Old police station in Crich

Photo courtesy of John M. Wyles
Crich ploice station
The photo was taken in 1911 with Sergeant Robert John Wyles standing at the front.

Image courtesy of Maurice Hudson
Plan of police house
Plan of the Police House on The Common.

Read about Crime and Punishment in Crich.

Home| Photo Index | History Index